Here's the schedule for the Harvest Retreat, Oct. 23-25. Hope to see you there!
3:00 Registration Opens (Dinner on your own)
7:00 Evening Service
9:00 - ? PJ party till Bedtime
9 till 10:30 Morning Service
10:45 -11:45 Conferences
12 - 1 Lunch
1 - 2 Back in the Worship Center for Mike Licona
2 - 3 Conferences
3:30 - 5 FREE Time – Optional Conference
5 - 6 Dinner
6 - 6:30 Lifeway store open
Mike Licona & Paula Hemphill avail. in Worship center
6:30 Evening Service
8:00 - ? 70’s party till Bedtime
9 - 11 Morning Service
Saturday, October 03, 2009 | | 0 Comments
Use this as a guide when packing for the Harvest Retreat Oct. 23-25:
- Dinner is on your own on Friday
- The LifeWay Bookstore will be in the Worship Center, Friday and Saturday
- The Bambi Bookstore will be open Friday and Saturday
- We will be taking up an offering for the Trenise Lowe Scholarship
- A goody basket or goody items to give away during the worship sessions (if your church is coming as a group)
- linens, towels and a pillow (you may want to have your own)
- jacket or sweatshirt
- Bible, if you have one, or bring two to share
- notebook and pen
- an open heart
Saturday, September 26, 2009 | | 0 Comments
Here's an updated list of breakout sessions for the Harvest Retreat Oct. 23-25. This will be such a great weekend!
Practical for Life
- Our dot.com lifestyle - Keeping Jesus first while you're on the web
- Paradise Improved - A Biblical view of Marriage
- Getting your financial house in order
- One Day at a Time
- Godʼs Will and Godʼs Purpose, God leads his people
- Talking with God
- Telling Your Story
- Facing Tough times - What can God do for us?
- Living your Faith - Sharing Jesus in Everyday Life
- Being “Crafty“ - Ways that we can use our love of crafts as outreach
- Mentoring - Be one and you need One
Please make sure to reserve your spot for the Harvest Retreat Oct. 23-25!
Regardless of whether you are staying at Bambi Lake or an offsite hotel, be sure to call Bambi at (989) 275-5844 to register for the weekend by Oct. 1.
Staying offsite? We also have a block of rooms reserved at the Super 8 in Grayling. Cost is $60 per night for 2 Queen beds. You are responsible to make those reservations.
If you still would like to join us for the Harvest Retreat Oct. 23-25, but are struggling with how to afford the weekend, please talk to us about your situation!
You may fill out a scholarship request online at
http://www.bscm.org/church_growth/scholarshiprequest.html or call the state office at (810) 714-1907 and ask for Yolanda.
We hope to see you at the retreat!
Here are some of the retreat sessions planned for Oct. 23-25. We're getting personal and practical as we learn more about life and God's love for us!
Practical for Life
Being way too busy
Discovering God's Plan
Talking with God
Developing your faith story
Facing Tough times
Sharing Jesus in Everyday Life
Not just any Craft time, Being “Crafty"
Mentoring and relationships
Friday, August 21, 2009 | | 1 Comments